Saturday, May 19, 2007

Speaking of rocking out

I know I've told just about everyone I know about this but if you have any interest at all in music you have to check out Last FM. I just don't have the money to buy cds of all the music I like and the radio around here is really awful. So I found this website and you can type in an artist you like and they will play you similar, or you can find someone with similar taste to you and listen to their radio or their neighborhood and as you do you can tag songs you love and ones you hate and it slowly builds a playlist for you. A lot of times when I see artwork I like I wonder what the artist was listening to when they made it. The majority of time that I'm on Lastfm I'm listening to a user called frankenfish here http://www.last.fm/listen/user/frankenfish/neighbours
You'd think I work for them but really, music just gives me big happy and I think it's such a great program.

No comments:

Post a Comment